Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rough days

Some days you just can't seem to get it together...those days are are a lot tougher when you have an active toddler that isn't really on board with the whole lay around and not get dressed or do much of anything mood his mommy seems to be in.  I don't know what it was today, but the only errand we had to run was to pick up diapers and Uncle Chris came through with a diaper delivery from Sam's Club so the motivation to leave just wasn't there.  I am blaming it on the 37+ weeks pregnant belly I am sporting, but honestly, that excuse is getting old.  Not all was lost on the day as Daddy and I were treated to a yummy dinner date with the Schroeders (which also gave me a reason to shower) while Grandma and Grandpa stayed with our sleeping angel.  It was a great adult dinner with some DELICIOUS food at a local restaurant Gabe is OBSESSED with and a nice date night before baby #2 makes his/her grand entrance.  It was an especially sweet dinner since Daddy and Uncle Greg had bet on basketball for dinner and Daddy was the big winner...Here's to a yummy dinner with great friends filling my belly and giving me energy to tackle tomorrow and show Little Guy a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment