Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Today we celebrated Daddy's second official Father's Day.  Little Guy is so lucky to have such an amazing role model to show him how to work hard and love his family- I feel blessed everyday to have my amazing husband come home from a hard day's work and jump right into Daddy/husband mode.  I couldn't be any luckier and I can't wait for Baby #2 to meet his/her Dada!  We're also so lucky to have amazing dads to look up to.  Little Guy's Papas have done an amazing job being the best dads we could ask for and I can't imagine my life without my dad teaching me and helping me with everything still to this day!  Thank you for all you did when I was younger and all you do for me and my family now and thank you to my father in law for raising a man as wonderful as my husband! Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment