Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sesame Street Live

Today we partied like rockstars front row at Sesame Street Live! Little Guy could not have been more jazzed to go to Elmo's house! He wore all of his Elmo shirts on the way there ( I stripped him down to just one before we went in!) and stood at the door cheering and oohing over every Elmo toy, cut out, and picture he could see. We had passes for an Elmo/Cookie Monster meet and greet and I'd be lying if I said I didn't tear up when I saw the look of pure joy and astonishment on Little Guy's face when Elmo walked in and gave him a high five! It was a priceless family outing and I am so glad Daddy and I both got to share in his excitement. The show was about 2 songs longer than Little Guy needed and we had one meltdown on the way out when I just couldn't get on board with the $10 balloon they were selling, but he was over it in about 2 seconds :) As we were leaving the show, he turned to Daddy and said "Tank you Dada!".... We can't wait for next year!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment