Sunday, June 23, 2013

The kitchen

My dad spent the day here putting almost all of the finishing touches on the kitchen!  We are just waiting for the knobs to come in for the cabinets, but it is ABSOLUTELY amazing!  I told my hubby today that I am sure the novelty will wear off, but right now I could spend all day doing dishes and wiping down the counters.  The table is breath-taking and it just makes me smile to be in there.  I can't wait to have both my babes at the table on a warm fall night with Daddy BBQing and me pulling cookies out of the oven, I know I know, that's probably a pipe dream, but I still can't wait to get full use of my kitchen when my belly isn't hitting the stove or the sink while I cook.  Thanks Dad, we can't believe how spectacular everything looks!  I'll try to get some pictures that do it justice, but I am not sure a photograph can capture everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment