Friday, June 7, 2013

Swollen Feet

Well the heat and the busy schedule we're keeping finally caught up to my feet...I only lasted until 20 weeks with Little Guy so I feel like this was a marked improvement, but at 35 weeks pregnant, I am officially SWOLLEN and wearing compression socks on a daily basis.  I asked my sister how I was supposed to wear them all day when it's 105 degrees outside and her response was to plan my next pregnancy so I would be third trimester preggos in the winter....we'll work on that for next time.  In the meantime, I am sporting the socks, and not always with pants I might add, sometimes shorts or a skirt...and I'd like to say I only did that if I was staying home, but the truth is if I am not going to an actual party or event, I'll wear the socks with shorts, even outside of my own home (pregnancy has sucked all fashion decency out of me recently!).  So for the next four and half weeks, let's hope I can keep my feet up at night and with the help of the ever fashionable compression socks, keep my feet somewhat under control.



No comments:

Post a Comment