Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family of three

I love family photos!  I love the way the light glistens through the mom's golden hair and the children all effortlessly match without actually matching.  I love the naturally posed meant to look un-posed pose, usually involving someone laughing...And so on my constant quest for one of these amazing family photo sessions to be MY family photo session, we met with the talented Jessica of JessicaKay Photography this morning (she was a trooper with us at 7:30 AM!).   Even though my ideally envisioned outfit involving a white eyelet country frock and my rockin' boots did not pan out, I am feeling pretty good that we may have captured something special.  Let's hope so, because the empty frames I have hanging on my walls are starting to be conversation starters at get-togethers.  As soon as I have a preview photo, I'll be sure to post it.
Along with capturing the family love, we started our journey to a bigger car.  I love my Jetta, but now that we're a family of three the car seat makes it a death trap for any poor soul riding in the front seat...So we are looking for something a little bigger...hello spacious seating, good bye gas mileage!

Update!!!   
We can't wait to see more!!