Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lessons in Life and the Swimming Pool

Over the last two weeks I've learned to never again take my dishwasher for granted.  Since it went out, we have been (gasp!) hand-washing our dishes and frankly, it sucks.  I never gave it much thought, but it's the last tedious task I don't want to do at the end of the day, so our dishes have been piling up quickly...long story short, it's getting fixed tomorrow and I thank my lucky stars it will be up and running before we host Easter brunch this Sunday.
Little Guy started his swim lessons today...I am pretty sure there's nothing more precious than little babies splashing and laughing with their mamas in the water.  He was so happy and loved his teacher Miss Rose.  Even though Little Guy and his buddy Noah were pooped after all their swimming fun, they screamed powered through the drive home and had a little post nap play date.  Fun times!
This wonderful weather we've been having is quite a tease; I looked at the clock today and was shocked it was already 6 pm- the sun was shining and there was slight 70 degree breeze...I can't wait for more swim time this summer.  Until then, we'll be back next Wednesday for our second indoor lesson.