Monday, April 9, 2012

Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

Today we went to the Sacramento Zoo with our friend Noah and his mommy and daddy.  It was perfect zoo weather!  Little Guy went to the zoo in December, but he was so much more aware of everything this time; it was fun to see him so engaged with the animals and all his surroundings.
Little Guy with me and Daddy by the giraffe exhibit
Both boys loved the big birds and the anteater, but I think the first taste of ice cream was the highlight of the day!
He won't eat anything, but he was all over the chocolate soft serve! 

The rest of our day falls under the disgusting category, so I'll keep it short (such is life as a mommy).  After an exhausting day of fun, we decided to take a relaxing bubble bath.  The bath ended abruptly with me cleaning poop off myself and the tub while Daddy read Little Guy his bedtime story...I'll spare you all the photo.