Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hot Family Fun

In honor of my birthday week (yes, I am that person that LOVES the idea of the birthday week), we spent the day together as a family (the best gift I could EVER ask for!).  It is still hot hot hot here, so we started the day bright and early with some pool filter cleaning and backyard set-up.  Our lawn chairs are out, the umbrellas are set, and the water is heating up.
It's not quite warm enough for Mommy, but Daddy is such a trooper, he braved the chill for Little Guy.
It was just too hot to wear clothes, so Little Guy played in his fluff and little else.  He loves his push toys, I think it is just a matter of time before he's walking with them.
We did finally have to put some clothes on to meet the Santopadres at Fenton's.  Little Guy had his first taste of the quarter rides, and he loved it.
Phew!  What a day and a great way to spend the third to last day of my 20s!