Monday, August 6, 2012

Laying Low

We decided to lay low this weekend.  Daddy was out of town and Little Guy seemed to be fighting some teething pain, complete with A LOT of drool and a runny nose.  Needless to say, it was nice for both of us to just play at home and to make a much needed dent in the birthday party crafting decor!  We're looking forward to a jam packed week complete with a trip to San Diego for my college roommate's wedding!  Sun, sand, and fun here we come!  The countdown is definitely on...12 more days until my baby is a toddler (is that the cut off for babyhood, one year old??!!??)...I may petition for toddlerhood to start at two; I am still just trying to wrap my mind around the fact that at this time last year Little Guy was still inside my VERY swollen body and we had NO IDEA how our lives would change in the most amazing ways possible...

We did a trial run with his birthday shirt today...how cute is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment