Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Make Shift Safety Net

Little Guy was occupying himself with foam letters this morning when I heard him start to cry...I assumed he was upset that he had let his letters fall through the banister and down to the first floor...well he was upset about that, and the fact he had his head stuck between the banister rails.  By the time I got to him, and I was in a full sprint, he was able to pull his head out, but he had the scratches and marks to show for it.  8 hours later, we're all upstairs playing, when he did it AGAIN (should I be worried?!?).  I wanted Daddy to see how he did it and upon further inspection, Daddy became worried he MAY be able to get his whole body through...we decided that was probably being an over-paranoid parent, but just in case, this is what we're rocking now...
This picture doesn't do the fabric justice, it's the chic simple bird pattern from Little Guy's nursery...I know, I know, how stylish of us to carry his nursery decor throughout the upstairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment