Saturday, August 18, 2012

One Year

One year ago I became a mother...I always knew I wanted to be a mom, I just never knew how much I would love being a mommy!  I have been trying to keep up on documenting all of Little Guy's milestones and adventures, never wanting to forget anything and hoping to keep him little just a tiny bit longer.  I have done a top ten list and  a fun fact list, so what to do now that he is ONE!?!  I am not even sure I can capture the feelings I have or the love I know with a list, song or poem, so instead, all I can say is WOW...if this is how fast year one goes, I m not sure I can handle the rest...We love you Little Guy, Happy Birthday to the best gift we could have ever asked for!
Here's Little Guy at exactly one year old- August 18, 2011 @ 12:55 AM and August 18, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Little Guy and his "stats" board


No comments:

Post a Comment