Friday, August 31, 2012

Three Great Grandkids

Today we celebrated my grandpa's 87th birthday!  Family gatherings with my family are always huge and always lots of fun.  As the oldest of 18 cousins, it's fun to see my little cousins all grown up and now that we're having babies, there are little ones "running" around again!  We snapped this picture of my sister with Little Guy and Baby Brayden, and including Baby Mirch who's slated to make his/her apperance in March, we've got a photo with all three great grandchildren!

Little Guy OBVIOUSLY loved taking this picture!

Little Guy had a few scuffles with the treadmill and toy top...a face plant on a powered down treadmill left him with a little bloody lip and a self inflicted jab to the eye with a toy left him with a little shiner...poor baby's first mini black eye!  I could barely handle the dribble of blood from him biting his lip, I am not sure how I am supposed to handle future injuries!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment