Thursday, August 16, 2012

What a difference a year makes...

August 16, 2011- I was three days over due and ready to meet our little guy...

As I was looking at the calendar, wondering how a year has almost passed, I realized that one year ago today was our last day as just a couple before we set off for the hospital and 27 hours of labor that would eventually make us a family.  What a difference a year makes.

 August 16, 2012- Little Guy is enjoying his lunch with Emmeline.
  
He's eating at the table, on the bench, no high chair in sight?!?  HOW?DID?THIS?HAPPEN?

 A few milestone markers to record:  Today Little Guy brought me his shoe and put his foot out to put it on- he then wore just one shoe around his room since the other one was downstairs...I am pretty sure he's discovered a word for "book"- he makes the same sound/noise every time he picks up a book and the noise begins with a "b" sound....Little Guy can officially wrestle and rough house-he likes to practice on me...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a precious picture of your belly!! I can't believe we are mommy's of 1 year olds!!! Congrats to a year can't wait for more to come :)

    ReplyDelete