Saturday, August 25, 2012

Toof-ums

We may have been a little quick to count the five teeth we mentioned on Little Guy's birthday board.  He had a bottom tooth breaking through and I was SURE it would be in by the time he turned one...well it still hasn't come in, but Little Guy saved me by cutting his top left eye tooth, and let me say, we can officially say "He has FIVE teeth!"...
And this five-toothed kiddo is quite the tomato snatcher!  Daddy says he worse than a rabbit (must be the similarity they share in tooth size!), so Daddy has been at least trying to teach him to only pick the red ones!  I proudly announced he must know his colors since he has only been picking red ones of late, and then, it seems just to crush my gloating spirit, Daddy informed me that there are no more greens left to pick, so by default, Little Guy is only picking red.

No comments:

Post a Comment