Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Watch Out Lance Armstrong

Mommy's got a bike with a bike seat for Little Guy and she's ready to race...or at least bike downtown for some fro-yo!  Today was our main voyage with the bike seat, and let me tell you, Little Guy loved it!!  Daddy doesn't have a bike, so he jogged next to us (I was pretty amazed that it only took a little bribing to get him to jog the whole way!), and Little Guy couldn't get enough of it.  I am thinking we need to get Daddy a bike, since this is DEFINITELY going to be our new family fun activity!  I was contemplating a bike tune up since the bike is almost two years old, but then my dear husband reminded me that I've only put two miles on it in those two years, so it's probably good for another season...This was the bike I received for Christmas in 2010, which was also the Christmas when I was 8 weeks pregnant...and to think I haven't found time (or energy!) since receiving it to take up riding, crazy huh??  I didn't snap a photo, always keeping two hands on the bar, but I'll get one tomorrow- Little Guy looks presh in his helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment