Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our Day in Numbers

15- number of clean folded shirts Little Guy unfolded and dumped in the dirty clothes hamper...Mommy's little helper...

8- number of "Married to Jonas" episodes I've watched since last night...I think I may be addicted...will Dani and Kevin decide to have a baby before the brothers leave for their world tour???  I can't wait to find out!

20- number of minutes we lasted in story hour today...we missed the 18 month and under group, so we thought we'd try the 18 month-3 year...Little Guy was just fine, but there was a little too much sitting around for his liking...

1- number of shoes we had on our feet at the end of running errands...I know it's lost somewhere in the car (this is when I am cursing the size of the Armada!)

2- number of words I am pretty sure Little Guy started saying today..."All Done" and "More"....we'll see if it was just my mommy ears hearing things, or if he says them again tomorrow...

107 (give or take 3)- number of times I closed, restocked, and attempted to rig locks on all of our un-baby proofed cabinets...so far the makeup drawer, nail polish bucket, and any shelf holding glass jars are his favorite.

infinity- how much we love our daddy who's working hard and coming home tomorrow!

And in case you've only found 49 things to smile about today, here's number 50:

No comments:

Post a Comment