Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Just Hours Old

Little Guy came to meet his little brother this morning (just 5 hours old!) and we had him make the announcement to his Gigi, Papa, Grandma, and Grandpa.  He was really excited to bring the balloon out to the waiting room and even more excited with everyone's reaction- I am pretty sure they were shrieking over the excitement of the new baby but Little Guy soaked it all up and there's nothing wrong with that either!  We spent the day in the hospital, working on nursing and getting all the newborn testing out of the way.  Mr. Wyatt passed his hearing and jaundice testing and just enjoyed being held by his mommy and daddy.  Little Guy spent the day with Gigi and Papa, playing with his new big brother toy (a multiple story racetrack) and enjoying the individual attention.  There has been such a remarkable difference with my pain and immediate recovery and I am feeling really great (although I hate to say that out loud!).  I am still very vocal about staying on my pain killer regiment, wanting to keep any and all pain at bay, but I am up and about, and looking forward to snuggle both my boys together.  Today we had visits from Great Grandma & Grandpa, Great Uncle Brian, Auntie, Mark, Peyton, and all the grandparents!
                                           


















No comments:

Post a Comment