Monday, July 1, 2013

Train Town

If I am being honest, I am writing this post two months late...I haven't had a minute to sit down and recap the day leading up to Mr. Wyatt Bear's birth until now!  But, without further ado, here it is:
We decided to hit up train town with Auntie Cari, Madison, Jack, and Jackson.  Auntie Cari was watching Jackson for a few days while his mommy and daddy went to Aruba!  We had planned on doing something fun and when the weather was slated to be 100 degrees plus, we decided an early morning trip to Train Town was just what we needed.  I had asked Gigi a few weeks earlier to go with us since I knew I would be tired and need some help getting Little Guy on and off the train.  As soon as we all met up in Fairfield, I was met with a chorus of "Oh my gosh, you've dropped!"  I had just seen my mom 15 hours earlier for a Sunday night BBQ and she was shocked at how different I looked.  I felt different too- I almost felt not as pregnant if that's possible, the weight had shifted and while I was still very uncomfortable, I wasn't feeling as heavy.  I was also pretty sure I was having contractions but for some reason I was in denial that I could be having this baby early. Train Town was a blast.  Little Guy loved the train and playing with his buddies.  I had to take frequent breaks when a contraction would come, but I was able to breath through it and keep going...  Here are pictures from our last outing before we were to meet Mr. Wyatt Bear!
Little Guy and his Gigi boarding the train

Little Guy and Mads during the train pit stop

Little Guy and his buddy Jack

All four kiddos in Train Town jail

Little Guy in the tiny Train Town schoolhouse

This is what pooped out looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment