Monday, July 22, 2013

Sweet Boys

I just can't believe I get to be the mommy of these sweet amazingly precious little boys.  Little Guy continues to awe us with is love and affection for Baby Wyatt- he wants his brother to watch him do jumps, watch him eat dinner, watch him play ball, lay in his crib, tickle his toes...anything Little Guy can do with the baby, he's in!  As I watch Little Guy grow up, I am constantly trying to savor every minute of Baby Wyatt's newborn phase, I see how fast it goes and even though I am IN LOVE with the toddler phase, I know the sweet newborn smell, the way he fits right on my chest, the all day catnaps, and teeny tiny fingers and toes will be big before I know it.  Little Guy is starting to talk up a storm and go figure the letter that throws him the biggest challenge is W...so he refers to himself as Wrey-Wrey and Wyatt as Baby.  I love trying to decipher what Little Guy is saying and the satisfaction for both of us when he gets what he wants and I was able to help him by listening to his words.  I just can't believe my first baby is old enough to sit and chat with his mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment