Monday, July 15, 2013

SIze 1

I ran out of newborn diapers downstairs so I reached for a size 1 just to hold me over until I could get upstairs and guess what...the size 1 wasn't as big as I thought it would be.  Yes, it could stand to be a little smaller, but it certainly was wearable.  How is it that after only 13 days, our little baby is filling out a bigger size diaper???  Stay small little dude, mommy isn't done fawning over your pint size onesies and teeny tiny socks!

Here's a daily dose of cuteness!  My two boys snuggled up close during nap time, it doesn't get much better than this.  It was such a great day- we had our first solo outing to Target and Little Guy spent the whole trip walking hand in hand with me or helping push the cart while his baby brother slept peacefully in the wrap.  I was a proud mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment