Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I am pooped!

Okay, I'll say it...We miss Daddy!  Not just 'cause he's our favorite guy to hang out with, but also because this mommy is T.I.R.E.D!  Little Guy had a rough time sleeping last night- he wasn't really awake much, it was just a lot of whining/crying in his sleep- I think between his shots, teeth, and the challenges of being one year old, he just wasn't feeling it and wanted to be held. All.night.long...which brings us to the current state of exhaustion we're in!  Not one to let tiredness bring us down, we cycled ALL the way to playgroup this morning, AND all the way back!
Little Guy took a snooze on the way home, you know you're tired when you can sleep on a bouncy bike ride, helmet and all!
Later in the day Little Guy did his best to keep me on my toes- this included throwing the whole roll of toilet paper into his bath water ( I should have known better than to sit down for a quick potty break!)...
In case I missed it, he's pointing to the toilet paper...
Hurry home Daddy, we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment