Friday, September 28, 2012

The Gated Community

Little Guy loves to take things out of drawers...and cabinets...and shelves...and put said things ANYWHERE but where they belong.  We had our house baby proofed back in April and I thought we were all set- today I had 22 additional drawers and cabinets outfitted with locks, so we actually weren't even close to set before!  It's been a welcomed relief to not fetch things from the garbage can or spend a ridiculous amount of time cleaning up the contents of the entire guest bathroom 50 times a day, but it also breaks my heart just a LITTLE TINY TEENY bit every time Little Guy tries to open the cupboards and can't figure out what's wrong.  Along with the cabinets, I gated off the upstairs craft area- now I have no excuse for not getting it organized and clean!  Daddy now refers to our house as the gated community...I call it heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment