Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pitch Perfect

I am not ashamed to admit it...I saw the preview for Pitch Perfect and I CANNOT wait to see it...If you haven't seen the trailer, watch it now!!


I needed this pick me up after a playgroup that was anything but fun...we had a guest speaker come in to talk about some all natural herbal wraps that help loosen fat to tone and shrink any problem areas you may have- that doesn't sound half bad, until you started filling out numbers and getting your "actual age" based on fat/muscle/heart rate/etc...we won't get into specifics, let's just say, it didn't make me feel any better about myself.

On a different note, cue the teething pain cause Daddy left for Oregon today!  I think Little Guy's teeth just wait for me to be single parenting until they strike...fingers crossed for a decent night's sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Can. Not. Wait! Looks like an instant classic.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete