Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding Bells

We got all fancied up today and headed out to Park Winters to celebrate Tyler and Loren!  It was a beautiful venue, complete with gorgeous weather, yummy food, and amazingly perfect touches of detail everywhere you looked- they even had a flip book photo booth, it was AWESOME!  Little Guy was ready for a party after a four hour nap(!) and he certainly looked the part.  My personal hair and makeup whiz Miss Alyssa helped me get ready and once the hubby was all polished up we were set to go.  We didn't get any great family photos, but here are a few from the lovely evening:
Oh.my.goodness!  I just love his little vest and shoes!
He's obviously super happy to be taking a picture with his mommy. 
My two loves!  Little Guy is loosening up and getting ready to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment