Monday, September 17, 2012

Packing on the Pounds

Little Guy had another weight check today, and we're happy to say he gained around 9 ounces!  The doc is happy he's back on the growth curve and continues to encourage the ice cream!  The problem is when the doctor recommends the MOST FAT for your bite Costco brand vanilla and Little Guy isn't eating it fast enough to keep it out of the house- I have to display too much self control EVERY.TIME.I.OPEN.THE.FREEZER!  Little Guy also got two more shots, he was a rock star, and a new outfit for the weddings we have coming up (it is TDF!)!  We're excited that Daddy may be coming home tomorrow (fingers crossed!), because not only do we miss him, but I have a hard time motivating myself to do any sort of remotely decent cooking of anything...unless it's a little something for Little Guy, and even then, it's not nearly as gourmet as it could or should be...I finally had real food tonight thanks to a great friend, and she even sent me home with an entire freezer bad full for later, yay for Heather's cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment