Sunday, September 2, 2012

T-minus one week

I had a little special treat today with some R&R mani/pedi time with some of my besties...it was really a pre-season gift before football (and therefore fantasy football) starts up and our hubbies become otherwise preoccupied for a portion of our Sundays...and Mondays...and the occasional Thursday...nonetheless, it was nice to get my toes all shined up and catch up with the ladies (although I miss Little Guy and Daddy even when I am getting pampered!).  Earlier in the day we hit up one of Little Guy's favorite parks.  Here's a quick shot Daddy got of us on the see-saw!

Side note:  We pre-registered for PRE-SCHOOL today!!!  How is that possible?  It may seem like I am uber on the ball, but I am actually not...Baby Jackson's been on the waiting list since BIRTH!!  Here's to the preschool class of 2014-2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment