Friday, September 14, 2012

Someone's Going to Report Me

Ugh....after the blood draw and tumble at the outlets, I thought Little Guy would take it easy today on his mommy, but alas, he did not.  We led off the day with a great round of swim lessons then headed out for an extra special trip to Noah's Mo-Mo's house to check out their property for Auntie Katie's wedding!  The wedding portion of the trip went great (we'll wait and see what they decide to do), but Little Guy insisted on conquering the MANY two and three stair sets on the patio...the stairs won and he ended up with a little gash and BLOOD on his face.  My mommy heart can't take seeing her little baby hurting and bleeding two days in a row and I am pretty sure someone may report me after they see the two scabs and multiple bruises/bumps on my baby's head...

No comments:

Post a Comment