Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Funday

Well, at least it was a fun day for most people...unless you are one of the 96 remaining Miami Dolphin fans still holding out hope for a decent season- Little Guy is apparently NOT one of those 96 fans, evidence by this photo:
"Why is my dad still a Dolphin fan??"
Before this meltdown, we took a morning ride to the ranch to help Daddy ship some cattle.  Little Guy was pretty jazzed to wear his new shoes, they match Daddy's Merrell's, precious!
After the ranch, I was working upstairs when I realized it was too quiet...you always know there can't be anything good coming from a too quiet toddler...well, wasn't I surprised when I peeked in and saw Little Guy sitting on the floor READING...not tearing out pages, not chewing on paper, not even trying to stand on a stack of books.  Nope, just sitting there reading.  Here's a quick video, and no, I won't be offended if you find the 30 second clip of my baby doing nothing but flipping through a book boring, some things only a mother can love.
After a quiet start to our day, we had some friends over for an evening football game BBQ.  After lots of fun with the water table and dirt, we headed to the bath.  I love that we can just throw all three babes in the bath, preciousness!!
Cheers to a fun and eventful weekend!  Who can believe that we're only 49 weeks out from these babies turning 2???  I know, I know, that's almost a whole year, but when you think about it, 49 Saturdays isn't very many...

No comments:

Post a Comment