Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sweet Surprises

My sweet husband asked me to be home this afternoon to sign for a UPS package he needed for work...
I think this delivery is much better, is he a keeper or what?!?

If surprise flowers don't make your day AWESOME, how about BBQ'd hot dogs and an outdoor dinner with your two favorite guys?  Our dinner was delicious, but also a little sad since we know the summer nights are quickly slipping away, only to be replaced with Crock pot dinners by the fire (which are pretty spectacular in their own way!)...I decided to make a little pasta salad to go with our hot dogs, and this is what I found when I opened the stove cabinet-
That's Little Guy's baby cow- it's no wonder we can't find shoes, remotes, or keys in this house... he's such a good "helper" putting things away!

No comments:

Post a Comment